Julia's NMIX Blog

All things New Media!

Monday, September 11, 2006

an apple a day...

So tomorrow (1pm Eastern time... yay!) Apple is having another big event in which they will (hopefully) unveil some cool new products. It could be anything from full-movie downloads on iTunes, to an iPhone, or maybe even a new iPod video (touchscreen?). Since my iPod is pretty old (3G...2003, but still with a 6hr battery life), I'm hoping for a new iPod... Maybe I could somehow afford it...
Apple's iPod has become a staple in many people's lives. Though the Motorola ROKR phone used iTunes, an iPhone would be quite amazing. The design and quality of Apple products is unmistakable, as well as the possiblity of several other awesome features. This could possibly be the ultimate mobile media accessory. Mp3 player, camera phone, bluetooth, who knows... All I can guarantee is that I will be rushing out of class to check out what news Apple has in store for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home